About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting ready for the new stairs

The hole was cut for the new stairs, and the new beams went in. This afternoon the stairs are coming out and so is the wall . . so once that is gone the place will be more open, and true to size.



A few more pictures of the kitchen area. I think I've decided on the casement windows for the kitchen.



View of the hallway into the pantry and dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment