About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Front Windows Cut and Study Doorways

I just got back from 4th of July vacation in Wisconsin and this is the progress that was made.

All the windows were put in, meaning the 2 front windows were cut out and made bigger.  The front door was also cut out, but has not arrived yet.



Then they cut both the doorways into the study, from the dining room.






Then they cut the window in the new stairs.



Lastly they cleaned up the old basement hallway and are getting it ready for drywall. The also added the basement french doors and side enterance door.




No comments:

Post a Comment