About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paint, Patio and Master Bath - updates

Just some shots of paint, the patio and the master bath.  The porch starts this week, plumbing finalized, painting finished, and built-in's in basement started.  It's getting very close . .

 Basement Paint
 Mudroom Paint
 Mudroom Hall
 Lael's room
 Basement Hall
 Stairs
 Stairs to Basement
 Front Hall
 Rear Patio Area
 Rear Patio Area

 Master Bath Tub starting

 Master Shower Pre-Glass

Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment