About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

How to Recreate on a Budget

I have the ideas for each room of the house, now I need to find the materials and the contractors that can make my ideas work within a very tight budget.  Let's start with the first floor. These pictures are not my own I have copied them from other blogs I have followed for the past year. 



Family Room that's open and off the kitchen.  Love the lighting, the fan and all the seating.



Love this Kitchen for all the windows.  I must have my sink facing the backyard looking out windows.



I love the color scheme of this kitchen.  I want to do a mix of black and white cabinets with honed absolute granite and white marble.  Now I just need to figure out island vs. perimeter.


I love how this porch wraps in to the kithen and the family room with french doors.  Must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment