About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finalized the Kitchen Cabinetry Today

Although I am not sure about the color scheme quite yet, it's taken months for me to get the kitchen and pantry layout correct. I don't want to make any changes from this - let's hope it turns out.

As you can see below we have almost no upper cabinets. I wanted light, so the windows take up most of the wall space.






The Island. I need this to be a very functional space, so I am in debate about what type of countertop to use. I love white, but I think I need to have black, honed granite so I don'y worry about using it.






The Butlers Pantry

This space is basically for beverages, so I think I am going to have black cabinetry and white countertops.





Don't you just love how this looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment