About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Monday, March 14, 2011

The ideas keep on coming

There is so much out there to get ideas from, but as the project moves forward the details are becoming so important. Here is a kitchen island where the legs of the island have just enough detail. I also like the kitchen windows and island lighting.

Orono Residence traditional kitchen

This ceiling works well and could be the perfect ceiling for our family room.

Wm. F. Holland/Architect/projects traditional kitchen

Kitchen Windows surrounding the range. Like we have planned.

willow decor mls greenwich home listing contemporary kitchen

Family Room Size and Spacing
Mignon Road traditional living room

Long and thin Master Closet Design

Presidio Heights Residence traditional closet

No comments:

Post a Comment