About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Basement has drywall . . .

The whole house has drywall now - i took these pictures before the house was cleaned.  So it's a mess, but you get the idea of how it looks with new walls.  This coming week - with a holiday - is all the walls finished and then flooring and trim work begins.

Basement Hall

Mudroom Hall

Lael's room

Opposite view of Mudroom

Playroom

View from outside doorway

View of Toy Closet

Laundry room wall1

Laundry room wall2

Laundry wall1

No comments:

Post a Comment