About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Flooring Day 2 - Dining room sanding started

They started sanding the dining room (existing wood from origional house).  It looks fantastic.  I love the boys bathroom floor as well - I cannot wait for everything to be grouted and stained.

Upstairs Hall Flooring





 Boys Bathroom - Gray wood Tile, it's very cool and manly.



Dining Room before sanding





 Dining room after sanding . .


 Front Porch Stonework begin

 Roof on lower porch done . .

No comments:

Post a Comment