About Me

McLean, Virginia
My name is Keirsten Campbell and I am a wife and mother of 3 young boys. My life for the last 5 years has been busy raising kids, but inside I have had dreams of tapping into my creative side and remodeling a home. This blog is part inspiration photos I have compiled for the last few years of my life and part documentation of the building process. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Before the sanding of the wall and primer - all the rooms are ready. Floors out.

Front Door

Front Hall into Dining

Front Hall

Dining room

Dining into Study

Front Hall/Built-ins coming

Powder room into Study

Hall into Family room

View of Kitchen

Jake's Room

Cole's Room

Into Boys' Bath


View into Boys Bath

Jake's room

Upstairs Hall

Master Bedroom

View into Master closet and bath

view into master bath and closet

1/2 laundry room

Basement Main room


Basement room

Mudroom Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment